Hullachan Pro has found the perfect balance of shape and foot protection. They offer a truly streamlined profile while hugging to the arch and heel to create a truly wonderful toe shape when pointing the toe.
- Every pair comes fitted with medical grade shock absorbency pads at the toe and heel.
- Beautiful refined smooth heel for a perfect fit.
- Elasticised side panels for a close fit around the heels.
- A patented seam free front to stop friction damage to dancers toes.
- Flat stitches throughout.
- Medical grade poron padding at the toe and heel to protect your joints when dancing.
- An arch hugging profile.
- Strengthened unbreakable arch panels.
- Designed to create the perfect shape and maintain dancer's foot health.
Lacing Your Hullachan pumps:
- Lace through the loop at the front of the shoe
- Thread each lace through the closest loop on either side (do not cross the laces at this point)
- Cross over the laces and thread the laces through the loop on the opposite side. Continue doing this until you reach the top of the front of the shoes.
- Lace the end of the lace through the SECOND set of eyelets from the inside.
- Take through the back loop.
- Pull the heel up onto the foot with the laces.
- Lace through the FIRST set of eyelets now.
- Pull the excess lace from the front of the foot through the eyelets.
- Tie in front and either cut off or tuck in.
- Always pull the heel up tightly when your laces are through the back loop and then pull the sides up when the side eyelets are laced.
- This will stop the shoe digging into your Achilles and reduce damage over the arch of the foot.
PLEASE NOTE COLOUR POMPS
These are currently made to order so please allow an additional 4-6 weeks for delivery.