The new Hullachan Pro 3
Enhanced arch definition and arch support The new Irish dancing pump, the H3 from Hullachan Pro is part the new Hullachan Red range, designed by Craig Coussins and Antonio Pacelli. The new range has been designed from the ground up to protect and enhance a dancer's performance, and reflects the increasing demands of today's Irish dancing.
Hullachan have introduced a secondary eyelet closer to the arch of the foot. This allows dancers to use the laces to pull the arch of the pump up so it fits snugly and securely under their own arch. This allows the pump to support the dancer's arch as well as showcasing the arch of the dancer by keeping the arch of the shoe close to the dancer's foot. So even if you have high arches you will get the support you need!
Summary Of Features
- 4mm higher at the back and deeper heel seat
- For a secure fit around the heel.
- New lacing system (Registered Design)
- Enhanced arch definition and arch support
- Clever Insoles
- Protects & cushions with dual layer insole at the toe and heel
- Softer leather uppers
- Slight give in the leather for a great fit without overstretching
- Seam free front
- Prevents friction damage
- 15 grams lighter than Hullachan originals (H1)
- All these great features but the pump weighs less!